If you would like to become one of our retailers, please contact us.
- Tygverket fabric store in Stockholm has two shops, a small boutique at St. Paulsgatan 3 with unique and special fabrics and a larger shop a bit further down the same street (St. Paulsgatan 19) with a wider range of fabrics. You can find a range of our designs on 100% linen at St. Paulsgatan 3 and in their webshop. A perfect place to shop for our fabrics and find
matching fabrics for constructing your sewing projects.
- At Hemslöjden Umeå you will find original gifts, and handmade crafts from a variety of artists from Northern Sweden. You will also find our kitchen towels, convertible bags, cushion covers, aprons and notebooks with birch patterns, as a perfect souvenir and gift from birchcity Umeå.
- At Curiosum Science Museum in Umeå you find our storage baskets, toiletry bags and tote bags.
- The museum shop at Linnés Hammarby Uppsala offers our notebooks and kitchen towels.
- In our webshop
- Flora-L Society6 print-on-demand online store for a large variety of interior, textile, IT, and apparel products with Flora-L plant microscopy patterns, produced just for you upon order. Orders are sent from the US and import taxes may apply depending on the country you order from.
- Flora-L Spoonflower print-on demand online store. Here you can find a large variety of fabric qualities by yard/meter as well as wallpapers and ready made textile items with our designs. Spoonflower ships from Berlin, Germany for orders from Europe and from the US for orders from America and other regions.